Super Patch For Pro Evo 5

Ric

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, so apologies if there is a thread about this already....

http://www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606

It adds this...

• New Teams for World Cup 2006 and Champions League 2006/2006
  • New Stats by various Databasemakers - most Teams have updating Formations
  • 100 % Online compatible. Important: only works if you Opponent have also install this Patch or use our Database
  • New Stadiums (Allianz Arena, Veltins Arena, Philips Stadium, St. Jakob Park, Stadio Luigi Ferraris, De la Luz, Maracana, EStadio Dragao, Santiago Bernabeu, Shanghai Stadium
  • New Turfs
  • Over 500 new Faces
  • All Kits in .bins
  • Many Keeper Gloves
  • New Balls include "Adidas Teamgeist" by Dart Wagner
  • New Menu (all Language)
  • New Chants & Goalsounds & InGame Sounds
  • New Callnames (all Language)
  • New Adboards (all Language)
  • New Supporter Flags for each Team
  • Kitserver with more kits and balls
  • Supporter in all stadium on every camera

...and has been done in conjunction with "Wolf" who did, the clevely named, "Wolf Patch" for PES4. That patch was superb (and stable) allowing for the level of realism in teams/players/stadiums/etc that FIFA owners gloat about.

Not sure the situation regarding the XBox. Theoretically, with it's HD, it should be possible to migrate it over. As for PS2, forget it!

Guest Marc_Corcoran1

Does anyone know how to go about hooking your ps2 up to your computer? I am pretty sure it can be done but dont know to?

Marc_Corcoran1:

Right, I would guess there are two meanings to this...

1) Connect up the PS2 so that you can play the games through the computer monitor.

2) Connect the PS2 as if it's an external peripheral (ie: like a printer, external HD, etc).

In the case of (1), yes easy. Either get a standard TV Tuner card or a decent graphics card that allows an RF input. For me it was a gfx card (an ATI 9800SE AIW) and the drivers allowed me to have the PS2 input in a window. Allowing me to play PS2 games then minimise and insult people on here hold discussions with the wonderful members of P&B.

As for (2), no not that I am aware of. The XBox, yes, as it's just a cut down PC, but the PS2 doesn't have a native operating system and hard drive. I could be wrong with that one, but I've never heard of it.

(ps: good sig, but you might want to reduce the size of the image, I think div was looking a them being no more than 100px high)

kyle_number1son2004:

Yes, there is, go to... http://www.pes5.net/en/index.php ...and go to the [extras] section, it is shown on the bottom right of "page" 21.

That demo is limited to 4 teams (Chelsea/Arsenal/AC Milan/AN Other) and one half of a 5 minute game. However a quick shufty on Google will find you a trainer that "unlocks" more teams and allows you bump the time up to 20 mins.

• 4 weeks later...

*bump*

Those playing this game should download this patch.

It's easy to install and adds an awful lot of realism to it. Plus it stops all the FIFA owners saying it is better because of the proper names..

Guest 1878afc

*bump*

Those playing this game should download this patch.

It's easy to install and adds an awful lot of realism to it. Plus it stops all the FIFA owners saying it is better because of the proper names..

Anybody got network play for pro ev 5? I have it's amazing apart from when you play the w@nkers who just set out to give you abuse rather than a good game, if anyone has it can they tell me their I.D and I'll look out for you when I'm online :)

If I am ever online the name is "Ric", yes very unoriginal.

The one thing I would say is that if you have the patch you can't play those without it, and vice versa. The good thing about that is the people who do have the patch are more likely to be genuine players than kiddies who dick about.

Have installed this patch and it improves what is already a fantastic game no end, I would recommend it to all! Cheers Ric for bringing this to my attention and for the installation tips :thumsup2

One more thing with the patch installed is it possible to create a new team from scratch (i.e. to make up for the terrible lack of knowledge Konami have by missing out Queens :ph34r: I'm not sad!) or edit another team to make them QOS. I tried to edit FC Thun (can't see me ever wanting to go them) but as all the strips are now in the game Queens ended up wearing a red strip no matter what I did in the editor. Any ways round this? If not I suppose I'll have to do the next best thing and create myself for Barca!

Is it possible to download and install the patch without the sound stuff or do I need it too?

I play online a bit, though I don't get the time much. My username is the extremely original StuGillespie :rolleyes:

I think Ric is the man for this one Stu, he helped me out no end when I PM'd him about setting it up. Basically the files you download replace the default files that are installed with the game so my guess would be you don't need them all, but I don't know for sure if the patched files run alongside the defaults or not.

Remember though if you install the patch you can only play online with other people who have the patch aswell.

Guest diezel_afc

If I am ever online the name is "Ric", yes very unoriginal.

The one thing I would say is that if you have the patch you can't play those without it, and vice versa. The good thing about that is the people who do have the patch are more likely to be genuine players than kiddies who dick about.

Mines is Big_diezel would you be up for a beating tonight?

Is it possible to download and install the patch without the sound stuff or do I need it too?

Sorry Stu I thought I had answered this before. Yes, you can d/l just what you want. Each of the downloads make up the main .dat files in your install folder (that's why it's easy to install, you just copy files over others). You do want the improved sounds though, if only for the (now) decent gruff roar when scoring a goal.

I cant download any of the patches.

The files linked from the first post on this thread all link to filefront servers. They have a selection of mirrors, some immediate download which you need to register (+ pay) for, but there are also some queued (and free).

Gimme a shout if you are still having problems. :)

As for playing online, I normally play CoD2 online if I have the time, but I would be up for a B PES5 challenge night. ;)

Sorry Stu I thought I had answered this before. Yes, you can d/l just what you want. Each of the downloads make up the main .dat files in your install folder (that's why it's easy to install, you just copy files over others). You do want the improved sounds though, if only for the (now) decent gruff roar when scoring a goal.

The files linked from the first post on this thread all link to filefront servers. They have a selection of mirrors, some immediate download which you need to register (+ pay) for, but there are also some queued (and free).

Gimme a shout if you are still having problems. :)

As for playing online, I normally play CoD2 online if I have the time, but I would be up for a B PES5 challenge night. ;)

I try downloading on the public servers but every single one says I have an invalid key or missing file! :unsure::(

"Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server. "

I wasn't given a fucking download key!

What can I say, if I follow the links for the English version they lead me to a page with a big 'download now' on it. Clicking on that a couple of times and it shows me a list of mirrors. I chose #4, and it was one more click before it downloads.

What can I say, if I follow the links for the English version they lead me to a page with a big 'download now' on it. Clicking on that a couple of times and it shows me a list of mirrors. I chose #4, and it was one more click before it downloads.

I managed to download one, before it suddenly started telling me I dont have the right key again! :blink:

Its taking the fucking piss now though! I dont have the right download key as they only last for 48 hours. Total w**k.

Any ideas? Is it hosted ANYWHERE else?

Archived